Parker Racor Engineer Nick Gall explains the features of the new Marine Duplex Spin-on Fuel Filter / Water Separator-- with standard elements, directional valve and pressure/vacuum gauge.
• ABS approved with no plastic material touching fuel
• Up to 90 gph (340 lph) flow rate (one filter at a time)
• Aluminum contaminant collection bowls
• Up 30 psi system pressure (with the included aluminum bowls)
• Valve for changing flow from filter #1 to filter #2 with engine running
• Vaccum/pressure gauge for vacuum or pressure side operation
• Mounting bracket bolt pattern compatible with Racor Turbine Series pattern
• For diesel use only
• Width: ~18.75" / Height: ~14" / Dry Weight: ~15 lb (6.8 Kg)
Special order only.
Contact: Nick Gall
Parker Hannifin Corporation
3400 Finch Road
Modesto, CA 95353
800 344 3286 / 209 521 7860